Power Framework is built on the Microsoft Power Platform to rapidly deliver the foundation for your data driven PMO.
It is radically different to other PPM tools, as it uses native Microsoft cloud services and is deployed in your own Microsoft cloud - not hosted externally.
This webinar will be packed with demos of features that make this solution unique.
We will cover:
- Project stages from Idea to Benefits Realisation
- How we allow teams to choose the most suitable task and work management tools, through integration with Teams, Project, Planner, Jira and other tools
- Managing risks, issues, change requests
- Resource demand, approval and utilisation
- Programme and Portfolio governance
- Portfolio modelling and 'What If' analysis to help you smooth resource and budget consumption
- Instant identification of non-compliance to help the PMO drive data quality and user adoption
- Special features like governance of Project Documents and Vendor governance
- Comprehensive, readily available reporting coupled with capabilities for ad hoc data analytics
A lot to cram into 45 minutes, but we can do it - join us and prepare to be amazed!
Co-founder of Program Framework
See Gero's LinkedIn profile